iProtein brings target informatics to a whole new level by providing access to the world's largest repository of protein structures and models - Eidogen-Sertanty's Target Informatics Platform (TIP). Through iProtein, the TIP database can be surveyed by Sequence, Structure/Model, Site, Protein Family, and by co-complexed ligand structures. iProtein has been included in the Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News list of Best Science Apps.
NEW iOncology offers access into Eidogen-Sertanty's Oncology Knowledgebase (OKB). User's can search by disease, registry number, molecule name, and CAS numbers. With registration, user's can initiate substructure and similarity searches. iOncology mirrors the OKB content, which initially focuses on "hot oncological targets" (e.g. acyl and methyl transferases: HDACs, HATs, HMKT, etc.).
Currently the Kinase Knowledgebase Q4 2013 Release includes the following data:
- Journal articles and patents: 8,515
- Number of Biological Activity Data Points: >1.47M
- Number of unique kinase molecules with annotated assay data: >293,000
- Number of all unique kinase molecules from patents and articles (with or without bio-activity data): ~638,000
- Number of unique kinase targets with assay data: 500
- Number of annotated assay protocols: 28,432
- Number of annotated chemical reactions: 2,365
Currently the Oncology Knowledgebase Q4 2013 Release includes the following data:
- Journal articles and patents: 464
- Number of Biological Activity Data Points: >59,699
- Number of molecules from patents and articles: >25,052
- Number of unique oncology targets with assay data: 983
- Number of annotated assay protocols: 3191
- Number of disease models: 89
iKinase is a mobile app that provides access into Eidogen-Sertanty's Kinase Knowledgebase (KKB).
Expanding from iKinase, iKinasePro provides access into Eidogen-Sertanty's Kinase Knowledgebase (KKB) with fast and powerful substructure-, similarity-, and super-similarity searching capability. In addition, you can search the kinome by target name, by finger-drawn chemical structures, and/or tap through a vast array of ring structures to circumnavigate the Kinome from several different perspectives.
November 28, 2012 - New Version of Reaction101 is Now Available
October 18, 2012 - Eidogen-Sertanty Releases Universal Version of iProtein
August 13, 2012 - Eidogen-Sertanty to Release Mobile Reagents for Android
April 14-15, 2014
International 2014 II-SDV conference
Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: New strategies to involve more of the world with data mining and intelligence extraction
September 24, 2013
ChemAxon Users Group Meeting
Cutting the Cord: How ChemAxon Technology Inspired and Enabled our Liberation into the Cloud
Helping Scientists Discover New, Safer Medicines with Innovative Software Technology and Knowledgebases